tsukebo

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ended the last match for floorball this year as most of my peers are graduating this year . my team had a good fight and we finally made it to the second round since our school started floorball when i was in sec 2 two years ago and time really fly able to balance school work as well as having competition at the same time although it is stress and tired but i tried my best to do whatever i can . this is also a good memory in my secondary school life with all the happy and bad things that have happen in this 4 years . exam is starting next week , no EXCELLENT PROGRAMME YAH!!!!! can go home rest and most probably i not going for cca have to study miss those important lesson when i have to go for competition . hope my grade will not drop and still rushing with revising and my F&N coursework -_- not having enough sleep this few days .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) - SNSD