tsukebo

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the start of the march holiday and there isn't any holiday for me as Monday and Tuesday i have to go back to school to finish my F&N decision making and planning section from 9 am to 5 pm a very long day but mange to finish it on time mdam sal do not have much comment on my recipe so still can pass :) tomorrow going Johor :) finally can relax a day and Thursday and Friday have to go back to school for mother tongue lesson don no what we are going to do maybe last year exam paper ? we have to meet in the hall from 9am to 12 pm sian and that how i am going to spent my march holiday preparing for N lever this year that all for now . i went to cut my hair just now a bit short but still cute on me hahaha !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) - SNSD